Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Billy Hill's Tattoo TV Episode #67 - Sterilization

Billy Hill's Tattoo TV Episode #67 - Sterilization On YouTube.





In this video Billy talks about sterilizing needles and grips with a standard sterilizer and a pressure cooker. If you have any questions you would like answered please feel free to contact us atiambillyhill@gmail.com. Check out the next video: Coming soon! Add me on these various social networks: Facebook: www.facebook.com Tumblr: www.iambillyhill.tumblr.com Twitter www.twitter.com Formspring: www.formspring.com Feel free to email me at iambillyhill@gmail.com Check out my website: www.iambillyhill.com Also download my free iphone app in the itunes store just search 'iambillyhill' Please check out my books on Amazon.com here is a quick link to both my books ‪www.iambillyhill.com Thank you all so much for taking the time to enjoy my videos again please do not hesitate to send me any questions or requests you may have.

Tags: sterilization, via, pressure, cooker, needles, autoclave, business, tattooing, hustlin, envy, gallery, columbus, ohio, vlog, blog, iambillyhill, iambillyhill.com, billyhill, billy, hill, body, instructional, video, Skin, Tattoo, ink, www.iambillyhill.com, guitar, string, jailhouse, tatty, health, hustle, hustling, talk, arts, instruction, educational, how-to, advice

ll bean messenger bag navy blue patio umbrella mens luxury watch

No comments:

Post a Comment